6 Powerful Questions Successful People Ask Themselves
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.
So, given that we’re now less than 50 days away from 2020 it’s a good point to review how things have shaped up this year, in relation to the goals and projects you want to complete.
To do that, the following questions really help to get clarity:
1. What goals/projects have you completed in the last month?
2. What is going well and why?
3. What do you need to start doing?
4. What do you need to stop doing?
5. What’s ONE thing you can do in the next month that would have the biggest impact on your life/goals?
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your mindset currently? How could you upgrade it?
Used regularly these questions can provide a wonderful reflection. Perhaps if you’ve slipped into bad habits they will push you towards a course correction.
Or, if everything is going well, motivate you to keep going and build on this momentum.