6 Powerful Questions Successful People Ask Themselves
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.
It’s always good to review how things are shaping up periodically, in relation to the goals and projects you want to complete.
To do that, the following questions really help to get clarity:
1. What goals/projects have you completed in the last month?
2. What going well and why?
3. What do you need to start doing?
4. What do you need to stop doing?
5. What’s ONE thing you can do in the next month that would have the biggest impact on your life/goals?
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your mindset currently? How could you upgrade it?
Used regularly these questions can provide a wonderful reflection. Perhaps if you’ve slipped into bad habits they will push you towards a course correction.
Or, if everything is going well, motivate you to keep going and build on this momentum.